tips on real estate investing and be the first to know
about exclusive investment opportunities and events.
Real Estate Market Due for a Correction?
- Dec 20, 2006 - 2:14:07 PM There is a lot of speculation and fear about the bubble in the marketplace. While bubble concerns are visible in some marketplaces in the US and perhaps Vancouver, is there a cause for concern for the rest of Canada?
The Upcoming Financial Security Crisis
- Dec 20, 2006 - 2:08:53 PM In a previous article titled “Reasons Not To Invest In Real Estate”, we mentioned that corporate pensions are seriously under-funded. In this article, I will point out how big business and the government have responded to this quiet crisis.
2nd Home – Key to Building Wealth!
- Aug 28, 2006 - 4:58:00 PM Purchasing a second home for investment purposes is one of the smarter investments an individual could make.
Stock Market vs. Real Estate
- Aug 28, 2006 - 4:55:00 PM If you are not sure about why Real Estate provides superior returns than the stock market, take a look at this article.
Where are the banks investing their money?
- Aug 28, 2006 - 4:53:00 PM The banks spend a lot of money convincing the general public that they should invest their hard earned money into GICs, mutual funds or stocks… but they focus on investing and making millions through...
Buy Appreciating Assets … Not Depleting!
- Aug 28, 2006 - 4:52:00 PM Most retirees hope that their funds last longer than they will; that’s because they have accumulated assets that deplete in their retirement.
Buying Investment Property in Canada?
- Aug 28, 2006 - 4:49:00 PM Learn about the many fundamentals that make property investing in Canada attractive when compared with other countries (e.g. USA, UK , Europe).
The Canadian Credit Report: How will you score?
- Aug 28, 2006 - 4:45:00 PM Even if your financial reputation is flawless, credit reporting bureaus, used by lenders, builders, real estate brokerages and other companies to check your credit worthiness, may have the wrong information in your file...
Does Title Insurance Eliminate Need for Survey?
- Aug 28, 2006 - 4:42:00 PM Since title insurance was introduced in Canada in the early 1990s, it has been marketed as an inexpensive replacement for a property survey. But land surveyors and some lawyers say that consumers in a real estate transaction are putting themselves at risk...